Clash of the Titans aftermath: Di Matteo hails “Premier League” Magpies.

Posted on January 19th, 2010 | 130 Comments |

Roberto Di Matteo and Chris Hughton yesterday.
Roberto Di Matteo and Chris Hughton yesterday.
West Bromwich Albion manager, Roberto Di Matteo saluted the Premiership quality within Chris Hughton’s Newcastle United squad in the wake of their exciting 2-2 draw at St James’s Park. He also commented on how he saw the Championship as a “strange” league, where quite a few teams will be “in the mix” for promotion places, saying:

“It’s a strange league, so I expect other teams to be in the mix as well – Swansea, Leicester, Cardiff, I think Sheffield United will have something to say as well.

“You can see every week that any team can beat any team.”

Moving on to his observations about the Toon he added:

“Newcastle, you see they have the edge over everybody else with the strong squad they have and the players they have in their team.

“You look at their players and it’s Premier League all over, isn’t it?”

However in other post match comments, Di Matteo seemed to see the game as two points lost for the “Throstles”. He said:

“If I reflect over the game, I think we deserved to win, to be honest. We had some good chances, and probably more chances than Newcastle as well.

“We deserved to win this game. They went very close to losing their first game at home.”

Meanwhile, Hughton himself hailed the great qualities in adversity of Toon goal hero, Peter Lovenkrands. Despite the difficult time he is going through currently with the very recent death of his father, Lovenkrands insisted on being with the squad for what was one of the defining points of the season. He said of the brave striker:

“We need to find out what the arrangements are, but what we have said to Peter is that it’s very much up to him when he travels and what time he has there.

“For what Peter has done, certainly the fact that he wanted to come back and play, then whatever his choices are, it’s certainly fine by me.

“His father was very proud of him and I think he felt his father would have liked him to play.

“It shows great qualities from him as an individual. It was a very difficult time.”

NUFCBlog Author: workyticket workyticket has written 1055 articles on this blog.

1. It was a cracking game.

Any criticism of the players has to come second to criticism of the ref though. He had a poor night. PL was onside and clear throug on goal) and that great muppet of a headband wearing multiple fouling defender they had practically got away with murder.

2. Penalty-Spot says:
    January 19, 2010 at 2:22 pm (Edit)

“that great muppet of a headband wearing multiple fouling defender they had practically got away with murder.”

I think you mean Jonas Olsson, the 6’4″ Viking monster.

3. Great Match!! Agree with PS the ref had a mare!! We had two blatant penalty claims and near the end when loverman broke free…replays show he was onside…not so much as two points lost more the fact two points stolen by the ref!!!..C*ck!!!

4. Eyeball – we are in this league because of a terrible decision by a ref – when Viduka scored – still cant get my head around it.

Anyway – when was the last time we actually had two good flank attacks – Im going back to Bobby Robsons era (and the cowards era before that)

Over recent years we have always seemed to have one strong side and one weak.

5. Don’t think Ed’s site is getting the hit’s it used to, maybe folks are getting a bit tired of his slightly biased views, as the economics still bite dare I say it I feel slightly sorry for MA, apparently Simpson wouldn’t or won’t sign because we wouldn’t meet his wage demands, a reserve team player at Man U who seems more than decent in NUFC’s squad,
    frankly I think the Englsh league is going the way of the Italian league in the 80’s when it pretty much imploded due to excessive wages and too little income (sound familiar)
    not sure if Napoli went under during those times but I doubt whether the Premiership is too far behind..
    If Ashley hadn’t come along would Newcastle still be around to support? who knows, but with Freddie up to his eyes, and “trophy” signings Luque, Owen, Martins etc all on mega bucks hardly setting the world alight, I doubt that road would have been much easier. Looking forward to the future with maybe a little optimism maybe?

6. Eds blog is good if you just want information , infairness to him he always has new articles on players we are linked to etc etc

This blog is great for debates and free flowing converstation.

Think we were unlucky last night but I would of setlled for a point before kick off

7. I’d love it just love it if Portsmouth were followed by Liverpool and Man Utd in the house of falling clubs. The sooner we get back to a “more level” playing field the better. I remember the 70’s and 80’s when it was no great shock that Derby, Forest, Everton, Villa could win the league or that Wolves, QPR and Ipswich would be challenging for the top spot.

January 19, 2010 at 2:44 pm

I think you mean Jonas Olsson, the 6′4″ Viking monster

That’ll be the chap :-)

9. That viking monster was one snivveling little girl when decisions went against him though. Constantly moaning at the referee when the tw@ was lucky to be on the pitch in the first place.

Glad of the point, still feel we were slightly fortunate against a side that played better than us overall.

What was the crowd last night? i heard 39,000 but there seemed a lot more than that from where I was sitting, apart from the gulf between our boys and the very poor turnout of away fans.

10. hi boys! i was on this site about 1 week ago and said we didnt need strikers are problem is centre mifield and houghton must be brain dead or stupid if he cant see it then he should leave.too slow to get back that is are major problem here when they get out paced or cant track back when good passing sides play around us,fu.k me how many times did gutteriz run back and bail nolan and smith out and he starts are attacks or should i say the only player who can make things happen no wonder some times his final ball is crap! god help us if enriquie and gutteriz get injured. we need a good midfield with pace running throu the middle stop sticking with them and if smith gets injured he puts in butt why not play gutheri. its never going to happen we need other options in quickly before it is to late i realy hope joey barton is fit and gets his little bit of pace back, every time he has played he has looked good but without pace did he always play for us injured.

11. hi lads!simpson was exellent last night says houghton he must be realy stupid just to say that to buy him. all his loan signings he has done are crap or not match fit so why get them on loan when it will take them 2 months to get up to speed look at lovenkrands we got him last day of the market and it has taken hime 3 months to get sharp why didnt we have him training with us during the summer thats why other clubs didnt take him. but that has worked in are favour the others crap loan signings.

12. Asim

IMO Barton’s a liability. Should have been sacked ages ago. We need something but not him

13. @Johno – think you’ve hit the nail on the head with comments re: Eds blog, I like it but the constant stream of info makes it hard to have a debate on each post, although this blogs “debates” are usually completely off topic and usually descend into people just slagging each other off

Suppose you can’t have it both ways – I visit both and comment where I think it’s appropriate (whether my comments are appropriate is another matter :)

14. Can’t believe CH’s comments regarding Simpson last night, I thought he was awful.
    Mind you he had no protection as Guthrie continually drifts back into the middle.
    Why are we not on for someone like Wayne Routledge at QPR he ran the show at SJP.

15. The Swedish Monster has every reason to moan. Ameobi leads with his elbows and dives anytime anyone goes near him. We got 5 players booked but the ref was scared to book Smith for his lunges and Nolan for his gobbing off.
    Funny how we both thin the ref was crap. He was influenced by your crowd who scream penalty every time the ball comes in the opposition box.
    Shame it has to be like that. Your squad is good enough to win this league easily by playing the football we play with so called lesser players.

16. forest beat us last time and they are better now than they was before so yeah i agree martyn if we defend like we are doing at the moment forest will tear us to bits just like they did to wba at there ground last week

17. Agreed stardust, its all sh*te!! ref decisions are too cruel at times.

Robsons era and the entertainers before had good solid midfields, two pacey skillful wingers, a general and a box to box player. at the minute i cant see why we havent realised that!! Guthrie will turn out to be a good player in 2-3 seasons time but that doesnt help us now as he cant stay out wide.

If we had a natural finisher id say go 4-5-1!!!

18. Forest will have a blip. I hope they fail. I hate Billy Davies, anyone who speaks of themselves in te 3rd person is a tit! “I’m big bad Billy Davies and big bad Billy Davies doesn’t mess about”.

Forest to go up and beat Derby’s record? 1/10 :)

19. Bad referee decisions are part and parcel of the game I’m afraid. You get them for you and you get them against you.

I don’t think the top two will be able to afford to lose 10 games this season. I think Worky was saying that’s what the average team lose who go up.

The squad as it stands won’t finish in the top two IMO. It’s thin, we will get injuries as it’s part and parcel of football.

I would be happier with three more players at least to replace the 4 we’ve lost.

20. martyn fck off cabage and geffrey just in your team were a dirty bunch of pricks did u have a stone wall pen turned doon or a player who was flaged offside when a yard on side the officials must have been westbum supporters

21. Stuart79 says:
    January 19, 2010 at 5:34 pm

<<<<< no wonder i put you top off the tits back too spouting shit agen

22. toonsy says:
    January 19, 2010 at 5:33 pm

“anyone who speaks of themselves in te 3rd person is a tit!”

That’s true, toonsy. Phil Brown is one of the worst offenders.

23. batty,

I’m beginning to think you know nothing about football!

You have predicted we would beat all these teams and we haven’t.

It’s not a coincience that we have struggled recently when we have had to play games thick and fast.

You’re so rose tinted glasses it’s beyond believe, give ya head a shake.

I have said all along that the size of this squad will cause us trouble. If we bring in three or four decent players we will be much better prepared.

Sorry for having a different opinion than you. I prefer to think it’s realism.

24. Stuart79 says:
    January 19, 2010 at 5:44 pm
    batty,

I’m beginning to think you know nothing about football!

You have predicted we would beat all these teams and we haven’t.

You’re so rose tinted glasses it’s beyond believe, give ya head a shake
    <<<<< remind me agen who said we have no chance of promotion and who is giving fat ash 1 more chance when hes had half a dozen already so dont tell me i know nowt u imbicile plz tell me how it is iam waring rose tinted classes mr magoo so fck off dipshit

25. Stardust- I had almost managed to forget the viduka goal that never was! Lol..don’t forget the fact that the goal that sent us down was also a pathetic deflection aswell, terrible.
    As for last night, the ref was shocking. We’re also desperate for another wide man along with a creative midfielder. Guthrie shouldn’t be played out wide. Is the lads name dorrans? He was excellent last night and set up both goals. Cost west brom 100k.

26. The fact is Stuart – its more the glass is cracked and emtpy rather than half empty – normal pessimists look like Optimists when next to you.

Though I have to admit a bit of jealousy coming third in Battys “top of the tits”

Batty – what do I have to do to be number 1?

January 19, 2010 at 5:40 pm

“That’s true, toonsy. Phil Brown is one of the worst offenders.”

…and Sam Allardyce.

Anyone who quotes themself in a blog is also a complete “tit”, too.

Sam Allardyce on being robbed of the England manager’s position:

“It wouldn’t be mentioned at all now would it, Sam Allardyce for the England job?” says the man himself. “But at the time I should have got it and I really don’t know why I didn’t. It had to be political for me, rather than my credentials.

“Maybe my external look isn’t to everybody’s liking and one or two people seem to dislike Sam Allardyce for whatever reason. But as a person, in terms of knowing what he is doing, where to go and how to get there, and helping players do the same, I have the credentials. It was the right time and the right job for me but not from the FA’s point of view. It is a political FA board and a real shame in terms of my life. That job doesn’t come around too often.”

“I am probably even better equipped to do the job now but would never get a mention,” he adds. “I never got a mention when Steve went, they just went straight for another foreigner. It seems foreign coaches are still all the craze for the top jobs and that is a great shame. I also think that Steve not being successful was a massive blow for British or English managers, because it has put us down a peg or two. I thought I was really equipped, well-versed and ready to make England as successful as they really wanted to be. More importantly, I thought I would have had the squad and the players to do that, but somewhere along the line they thought it wasn’t for me.”

“…I think they went safe, but I don’t quite know why they did that. I couldn’t have given them any more about the way forward than I did. From all accounts that thoroughly impressed them so it couldn’t have been my credentials. It must have been something political. Perhaps the people on the board are influenced by outside factors too much, because of the pressure they are under from the media. Maybe that affects them somewhat when they should be making cold, clinical decisions on who is the best. It was a great run for me right up to a big disappointment at the end.”

28. Now,now batty!

I said we wouldn’t get promoted with this squad as it stands today. I said that in August and I’m saying now – What’s ya point?

I’m delighted were top, if a little suprised. Our performances haven’t warranted us being top, but I’m not complaing about that.

I’m making my point about the squad being small and every game we play we get out played! I don’t think that’s even up for debate, quite a few on here would agree with me.

You think we play well every game. Yesterday WBA should have won- Forget the ref, Carson made one save of note off R Taylor, the Nolan effort was easy but at least it was a chance we created.

Our players look like they cannot get rid of the ball quick enough, but every other team we play looks nice and comfortable.

I take your point about us being top and I may be moaning, but I’m getting bored at the games, tghere that boring. Although I enjoyed last nights game, I thought WBA passed and moved really well and their delivery into the box was PL class – If they had a good striker we could have gone down 5-2.

29. stardust never worry you will allways be booty boys no 1.

Stuart79 says:
    January 19, 2010 at 5:44 pm
    batty,

I’m beginning to think you know nothing about football!

has it took you all this time to work that out stuart

30. batty says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:00 pm

“stardust pulicly denouce fat ash”

It’s Torquemada batty and The Spanish Inquistion!

You’ll have to give him a few turns on the rack and bring out the hot poker before he’ll denounce uncle Mike, batty!

31. I thought thatd make me your hero not a tit.

Its just a tough ask to get past Stuart – I need some information on how to get to number 1.

32. You just keep walking round with your eyes shut Stardust.

Our lead has gone from 10 points to 3, we’ve lost four players from our already thread bare squad, we have been constantly outplayed all season(yet are top of league which is great!) and I believe if we don’t address the transfer window in a positive way we will struggle.

The players just cannot keep playing every single week without a rest.

We have 18 first team players, the rest of the squad haven’t played half a dozen first team games between them. That means we can put our strongest team out and 7 subs. Two or three injuries and they’ll come the longer the season goes on and were knackered.

I’m just giving my honest opinion of what I think could happen in the next few months.

33. We’ve already been six points clear and thrown that away and then gone 10 points clear and nearly thrown that away. All teams will go through bad patches and Forest are due theirs.

34. stu the way u are putting it we get out played every game we must be the worst team in the leauge which thats why were top i suppose now run along and recharge your brain cell little boy because u havent got a clue roy cropper has you down too a tee

35. SpartanChris says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:13 pm
    <<<<< agree and if we win the game in hand it will be 6 points chris

36. im a brum fan u fool they played us off the park twice and we had joe hart to thank for us getting into the next round, thats the trouble with newcastle fans they don’t think they should lose to anybody and when they do its always the ref’s fault or somebody else’s, and billy davies talk’s alot but he’s not doing a bad job is he? there 2ed now but i think they will finish the season top, they have somethig newcastle and wba don’t a good young team that plays until the last second good luck forest and swansea 2 very good footballing team’s ps brum are better than newcastle fact hahahahahahaha

37. I see the chronicle are saying that we are after Perch from Forest. I like the idea of buying from our rivals. Thats what King Kev did when he bought Lee from Charlton all those years ago.

38. batty says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:17 pm

agree and if we win the game in hand it will be 6 points chris

If, If ,If!!!!!

Get a brain you muppet.

You’ve been saying for the last 6 weeks “We’ll be ok cos we will beat WBA, Forest and Cardiff at hope” Well it’s been a great start to your predictions hasn’t it?

If, buts and maybe’s win you fck all!

39. Stuart – I thought we were unbeaten in 14? I must be wrong. If a bad run for us this year is unbeaten in 14 – I will take it – what did you want! no pleasing some folk. I see Cropper has dragged the whinging whining Stuart out again.

Martyn – you didnt have to tell us youre a Brum fan – we could have guessed that from you intellect – be off with you little boy.

40. Batty – Stuart just said “Get a brain you muppet.”

Are you going to take that? Bullied off Ed first and now Stuart?

41. Boring off to see what`a happening on Ed`s. blog,
    which one you say ?
    Dunno , but it wont be for lack of choice.

42. It makes a change having Brum fans on here making fools of themselves.

Remember that Tosspot BennyToon the spud from Ed’s blog? What a tool he was.

43. Stuart79 says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:20 pm
    batty says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:17 pm

agree and if we win the game in hand it will be 6 points chris

If, If ,If!!!!!

Get a brain you muppet.
    <<<<< keaky but take a look in the mirror before you call peple muppets WE ARE TOP OF THE TABLE AND YOU SAY WE HAVE BEEN OUT PLAYED IN EVERY GAME get your head from up your ass we must be the luckyest side in football history mr cash my gold magoo leaky butt stu

44. Stardust says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:22 pm

Oh and don’t go on about the referee for gods sake, Nolasn and Smith could quite easily have been sent off too.

There does seem to be a thought that I’m not happy with our league position or our season so far – Far from it.

I’m just not particularly happy with the football were playing, the way every team comes and plays football that I’d like to see us play and the fact that we have lost four playersd this window and haven’t brought anyone in to replace them.

I’ll be delighted if we go up playing like this, but I’ll still not be very happy about how we’ve done it. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.

When you stop wanting more, you’re finished.

45. Martyn you total bellend, for the first time in premiership history brum are in it when we arn’t, your club is spending alot more on players and wages than it is getting from ticket sales due to your shite supporters that hardly ever turn up to your shite stadium, soon it’ll come to an end, we used to be in the champions league and now look at us, and thats with a far bigger turnover than your club you blind prick

46. if nolan gets injured your team will fall to bit’s he’s the only real class player in your team, i can’t wait to watch forest rip newcastle’s defence to bit’s just like they did to them scum bags wba, they even ripped your lot 2 bit’s in the 1st half at the city ground. they have beaten every team in the top 6 with ease and are on the best run in the country yet you all just wright them off as no real contender’s to the title which is where your all to cocky and that will be your down fall, i hope you do go up tho so the mighty brum can beat you u bluesssssssssssssssssssssss

47. Stuart “14 games unbeaten doesn’t tell the whole truth and you know it. 1 win in our last 5 tells a more accurate up to date story.”

So in a season where 2 points a game will win you the league most years – when we average 1.4 points over a short spell of 5 games (not a season) – you call that terrible and choose to take it in isolation.

We are top of the league with a game in hand – well for all those in doubt – the twisty whining Stuart is back. Hideous. No wonder other fans call some of our deluded – thats because you obviously are Stuart.

48. Stuart79 says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:32 pm
    batty,

Come back when you have a grasp of basic English.
    <<<<<< oh thats a bit low leaky butt cat got your tonge because your making a fool of your self u are 1 negative lonley b@stard ever likely u sit in eldon square shopping centre all day ripping the poor off shouting cash my gold because no 1 else will put up with your moaning suppose thats the closest u get too sjp u dirty lowlife scum

49. Stuart79 says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:30 pm

“When you stop wanting more, you’re finished.”

Stuart, are you reading one of those silly American “self-help” books with titles like “How to be a winner”? You seem to love ridiculous Gordon Gecko style cliches.

50. I find it quite ironic that a Birmingham fan is prasing teams for like Forest, West Brom and Swansea for playing total football. I suppose it’s in contrast to what gets played at St Andrews which by all accounts is total dirge, and yes i’ve been a few times this season as my mate has a box there. It’s a good job the box has a TV in it, put it that way.

On the Blues recent spending splurge, £3 million on a midfielder, untried, from Spain and a bid rejected from Villa for one of their reserves. Brilliant. You go with your £40 miilion.

51. Stuart79 says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:38 pm
    martyn says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Why are you here?
    <<<<< because hes come watch you making a fool of yourself why are u here anyway because u have nothing good too say the way u slag the team any 1 would think your a mackem leaky you are doing some serious leaking today put a cork in it

52. Stardust,

The facts are were top and I’m delighted!

We haven’t played well all season if you think we have you’re deluded. But it’s credit to the players that were still top after playing very average.

Also Stardust, our drop in form has been since our squad has reduced in size. Coicidence? Well know fact that when there isn’t any competition for places performances drop.

I’ll be happy if we bring three players in, even on loan.

53. newcastle play crap football and you all know it 3 draws against derby, sheffield weds, and wba isn’t what i would call great title winnig form would you? forest beat wba 3.1, reading 2.1 coventry 2.0 preston 3.0 and draw with watford 0.0 thats title winning form and they play alot better football aswell i hope they win the league just so i can laugh at all you cocky blind fools

54. “We haven’t played well all season if you think we have you’re deluded”

As much as you want to dress it up otherwise – we have been by far and away the best in this league so far this season.

You cant quote bollocks like last year “The table never lies” when we got relegated and now to choose to ignore it when we are top.

55. Batty – I honestly cant believe youre letting Stuart get away with talking to you like that!

Youve gone soft ever since Ed finished with you.

56. Stuart79 says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:41 pm
    Stardust,

The facts are were top and I’m delighted!

<<< well i wouldnt like too see your posts if u were unhappy slasher

57. batty,

You obviously don’t agree with my thoughts on the next few months, but then again Stardust doesn’t agree witgh your opinions on Ashley. Doesn’t make you wrong does it?

Anyway it’s good to know I have finally wound you up, just like a watch.

You’re with Stardust now in the wound up drawer.

58. Stardust says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:47 pm

Youve gone soft ever since Ed finished with you.
    <<<<< lol

59. james perch a player that doesn’t even get in the forest team hahahaha you go you big spender’s then again james perch will play every weekin your crap side hahahahahaha

60. Stuart79 says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:48 pm
    batty,

Anyway it’s good to know I have finally wound you up, just like a watch.
    <<<<< no leaky u havent wound me up just u piss me off with the shit u come oot with it dusent make sense u saying we are the worst team in the leauge yet we are top out played every game yet we are top your a bigger fool than i thought u were be back on lata for round 2 just got nip out and service your missus stu before u get home

61. Martyn, answer my question how are you going to sustain current spending/wages when your shite fans dont turn up to your shite little stadium, where top players wont want to play as it’s shite and your training ground is crap as well

62. stardust keep out of it unless me and u will be falling oot lol if your stu had half a brain he realy would be dangerous dont let him oot on his own and lock away the razor blades

63. Stuart79 says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:56 pm
    Thought I had a Mr?

But you’re welcome to service him too….
    <<<< iam on aboot your wife not your knock off lata leaky

64. jay jay – Don’t rise to it mate. Blues fans have a superiority complex as they now have money but are still behind Villa.

It will come tumbling down when Jackie Chan wants another launderette and pulls the plug on Birmingham – Pompey number 2.

65. batty says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:58 pm
    Stuart79 says:
    January 19, 2010 at 6:56 pm
    Thought I had a Mr?

But you’re welcome to service him too….
    <<<< iam on aboot your wife not your knock off lata leaky

I don't have a wife you quarter wit.

66. As you know toonsy i live in birmingham and know that they are a shite little club mate! it wont last.

67. Batty “stardust keep out of it unless me and u will be falling oot lol”

I am not getting involved – Im just commenting Stuart seems to have the better of you – if you need a hand with some funny lines – I am sure some of us can help you out?

Maybe you shouldnt have gone all nice and crawled to Ed – you havent been the same since. ;)

68. He’ll need Bob Monkhouse’s joke book to even have a chance with me Stardust.

Batty’s gone looking for his life I think.

69. stuart is no1 of the put downs. that has booty boy running round searching through other blogs for something to come back with.

70. Hate to say it – but I have Stuart as a 10-2 winner. Batty is King of the Chumps – Top of the Tits

Poor Batts – maybe Eds giving him one – tip on how to beat Stu that is.

I wouldnt care – Stuarts got to be one of the thickest around here – Battys like a Chumpions League Winner.

71. Off topic but I see Llambias has been feathering his own nest. Him and Ashley have put money behind a new film that premiered last night. It’s about a fictional FA Cup quarter final between Gilligham (i think) and Newcastle at SJP. The “star” of the film is Warren Llambias, Dicky Derek’s son. Ar5ehole, the lot of them.

72. Stardust says:
    January 19, 2010 at 7:25 pm

LOL

73. stardust lol dont hurt his feelings to much as he cant take it from you as you are his hero. maybe he is away to get a razor blade, or searching blogs looking for a comeback

74. toonsy says:
    January 19, 2010 at 7:29 pm

“Off topic but I see Llambias has been feathering his own nest. Him and Ashley have put money behind a new film that premiered last night. It’s about a fictional FA Cup quarter final between Gilligham (i think) and Newcastle at SJP. The “star” of the film is Warren Llambias, Dicky Derek’s son. Ar5ehole, the lot of them.”

Pedro and John Barnes are in it too, along with Craig Fairbrass. It’s called “The Shouting Men”.

75. Jesus Worky, I’m not *that* into it ;)

If the budget for that film was as low as our budget it will be cringeworthy.

76. toonsy says:
    January 19, 2010 at 8:03 pm

“Jesus Worky, I’m not *that* into it”

I might go and see it though, toonsy. It could be quite a good film.

77. MOONDUST says:
    January 19, 2010 at 7:06 pm
    stuart get into him dont let him bully you. he is an idiot without a village
    <<<<<lol i dont pick on kids

78. Stardust says:
    January 19, 2010 at 7:25 pm
    <<<<<< u need too get your maths up to scratch

79. Lol – Batty – no sucking up here – I just noticed youve lost your edge – been chopping Eds firewood have you – cleaning his windows?

First Ed bullied you – now leaky – will the real Batty please stand up? you have to be an imposter!

80. lol stardust ur not winding me up now >>>> now leaky has realy turn the tables on you but yes i class it as sucking up then we have your admirer moondust sucking up too u so the 3 of u together are doing a lot of sucking

81. Batty – the world watched as you announced a truce with Dr Ed Harrison – the same man who is spamming Newsnow to get readers – I even saw your first entry to him – thanking him for all he had done.

Now we both know Stuart is a dullard – but how come he is beating you into submission.

Batty – you have to get your edge back – you have to go to the woods and train Rocky style and come back with some killer blows – all I can see right now are bitch slaps – and it aint pretty lol

82. stardust u know i have never groviled too ed
    11 batty // Jan 18, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Toon_Fresh // Jan 18, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Completely off topic but…

Did we ever find out what happened with Ed?
    <<<<<< aye he got his head stuck up fat ashes arse and decker took 3 month too get him doon ed was cling on that tight
    <<<< and leaky butt couldnt beat an egg

83. batty says:
    January 19, 2010 at 10:19 pm
    stardust u know i have never groviled too ed

Ok Ok Ok – snivelled then…….. :)

84. and stardy we both know it was u who spammed the blog the last day but wht made me laugh is that there was 2 or 3 batty and stardusts that day lol

85. stardust i still think ur troy no doubt ur clever enough too have more than 10 nicks u proved that with billy the murderer the funny thing people were asking me what u had done lol ryan toon cacked his pants

86. toonsy says:
    January 19, 2010 at 7:29 pm
    Off topic but I see Llambias has been feathering his own nest. Him and Ashley have put money behind a new film ……

Silence of the Llambs?

87. SpartanChris says:
    January 19, 2010 at 3:22 pm

It’ll never be a level playing field as long as Chelski have Abromavich & Manc Al Citey are the richest club iin th world with the Abu Dabi backing, so even if you take Manc Usa & Cessepool out of the equation, you still have 2-3 clubs who can out buy all the others :( Oh yeah ,don’t forget the Yank v Ruskie battle who’re both Billioniares trying to buy Arsenil too :(

We have no hope of ever being on a level playing field unless Warren Buffet or Bill Gates decides to buy the Toon,,,,, :(

88. Bloo*y blog keeps dissapearing as I am writing, have lost several artistic works of prose, just want to see if this one works.

89. Apparently Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, are members of part of the Global conspiracy to de-populate the world. Any nominations (apart from Sunderland fans) for anyone on this blog from anyone on this blog.

90. are you lads still arguing over “READY STEADY NEWS NOW EDDIE”?crazy his blog full of madmen,you had SEIG HEIL 52 TIMES,SOME MAD JEWISH KID HOW CALLED EVERYONE ANTI SEMETIC,ED SPEED,SOME SERBIAN WHO WANTED TO BURN ASHLEY,S HOUSE DOWN,a collection of crazies.